Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Book Thief

I know...it's been several days since I last posted. I didn't forget about it. I'm not slacking...yet. I was out of town for about 4 days, and didn't spend much time online. I did, however, spend several hours listening to The Book Thief.

I was on the road for about 6-6.5 hours. That meant I was able to listen to several CDs of this book. What irks me about the audiobook is that I was unable to tell how long it is. I don't know if the book is 15 hours long or 25. I do know there are 11 discs, and I am guessing that there is about an hour and 15 minutes or so of listening pleasure per disc. That being said, I am hoping to finish the book by early next week.

I am enjoying the story. It is funny. It is sad. It is a good tale. The narration is phenomenal.

No comments: