Friday, December 28, 2007

Book Update

Born Blue
I'm about halfway through this book, and haven't picked it up in about a week or so. I just can't keep in the story. This might be put on the "didn't finish" list.

Eclipse
I am still listening to this book. I didn't get through much this past week, as I only listen to audiobooks when I am driving...and I wasn't driving around much when off. It's starting to get more interesting. As I've said before, I really like the character of Jacob. Thankfully, he has been featured a lot so far.

The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
This was a nice, somewhat mindless, quick read. I read it in two days (I was off work for a week). More in another post.

My Mother the Cheerleader by Robert Sharenow
This book has a deceptive title. One might think that the narrator's mother is a sports cheerleader or something. If so, one would be wrong. I'll write more about it in another post.

Upcoming reads (a.k.a. what I have checked out to read next)

I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle. Supposedly it is a lot like the movie SuperBad (which I have yet to see).

Unwind - book group pick for January.

No comments: