Thursday, May 29, 2008

book update

I’m in a reading funk. Although I have three books that I’ve started, I’m just not into any of them.


I loved one of the stories in Prom Nights from Hell. I can’t seem to finish the last one in the book, though.

I’ve also been reading Free For All: Oddballs, Geeks, and Gangstas in the Public Library. *yawn* I’m barely amused at best. Mostly, I’m bored.

Lastly, I started another book club choice for May/June – Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen . I’ve read a few pages, and it is due back tomorrow. I just can’t be bothered to read more. Maybe I’ll put it on hold again. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read all of Sarah Dessen's books. I found it interesting that characters from Lock and Key are also in Just Listen. Sarah Dessen is one of my most favorite authors. I've noticed, however, that a lot of her books have about the same theme.
When I read Lock and Key for the first time, I admit, it was hard to get into, but it got LOADS better after I got about a quarter of the way through.