Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Book groups galore!

I’m excited. After months of missing the YA book group I had been attending (due to working until 8 on Tuesday nights), I can attend this month! I was very excited when I read the email detailing the date, time and books. It’s on a Wednesday. I might even make it there on time.

Then…I was telling a coworker about it, and she mentioned another book group that I can join. So, now I’m doubly excited. I have two groups of people that I can talk with about our shared love of children’s and teen literature! Yay!

The books for this month are:

YA Book Group (March 24):
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd


Youth Book Group (March 26):
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Invisible Lines by Mary Amato

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I attempted to read Going Bovine, and just couldn’t make myself finish it. I’m not going to try again.

I’m currently reading Once Was Lost and Invisible Lines, and hope to finish both within the next week.

No comments: