Saturday, April 24, 2010

No Newes...

I tried to read Newes from the Dead: being a true story of Anne Green, hanged for infanticide at Oxford Assizes in 1650, restored to the world and died again 1665 by Mary Hooper, but even about a few chapters, I just wasn’t getting in to the story. So…that’s going back to the library.

I am currently reading two books. Well, not at this exact moment, unfortunately, but I do have two teen novels that I have been reading when free to do so. Both are ones that I cannot wait to get back to, thought that feeling is stronger for The Dead-Tossed Waves than it is for Leviathan. Contrary to popular belief, librarians do not sit around and read all day. That means I have to wait until I take a break at work, or I am otherwise off the clock before picking up the books. *sigh*

I haven’t listened to any audiobooks for awhile. One did arrive for me this week, though, so I plan to start it this evening. It’s the first of the Little House on the Prairie books: Little House in the Big Woods.

No comments: