Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home again, Home again, jiggy jig jig

As this post’s title suggests, I am home once again! Yay!

I realized late last night that I was mistaken in my previous post when I recounted the books I read over the last few days. I also started and finished another book…I am Morgan le Fay by Nancy Springer.

The tawdry highlander bodice ripper I mentioned? Yeah…I am about a third of the way through it.

I do have a few reviews to share. Amazing what one can do on an iPhone! I actually typed up the reviews last night while we were traveling through the mountains. Then, once I had internet access again, I emailed them to myself. They still need to be cleaned up a bit before posting, but a great bulk of the work is already completed.

Do you use twitter? I haven’t been much of a tweeter, but I went ahead an started a new twitter account. Look for it: amareads.

No comments: