Tuesday, December 28, 2010

High-ho, high ho, it's back to work I go...

My Christmas vacation is over and I’ve returned to work. As usual, I didn’t manage to read as many books as I had wished. I did, however, finish two or three books during my nine days away from work. Not too shabby, considering all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

A family member (or two) received a Kindle from St. Nick. This got me playing around with the Kindle app for the iPhone. What fun! While I can’t see me reading a whole novel on my phone, I would sit and read a short story or few. There are so many free books you can download. Most of them are public domain items. I love fairy tales from various cultures, so I downloaded a ton of them from Amazon. Now I don’t need to worry about not having reading material when I am out and about! Yet another reason I love my phone.

No comments: