Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Family Album

This review is by guest reviewer/blogger Sharon.


Danielle Steel – Family Album


Family AlbumThis book is a family legacy. It starts out at the end of a characters life and then we go back and look at the entire life of the character. It all starts during the war in 1943 and ends 40 years later. It is a story of a husband and wife and their struggle to raise 5 children who are all very different from each other and different goals and attitudes.

This book involves a little bit of everything, which is definitely appropriate when you are spanning over as many years as this book does. There is romance, there is drama, and there are family difficulties that have to be resolved.


This book did keep me interested but it wasn’t one that engaged me and that I had to read every second I possibly could. I did have some difficulty getting started but once I figured out where things were going, it worked out fine.

No comments: