Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I've been reading...

I’ve been reading a lot, as usual, but not taking the time to type up reviews. This means I am behind yet again.

Here’s what I’ve finished recently:
Currently I'm listening to The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex and reading Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce.

I’m in the market for an e-reader. More than likely it will be a Kindle. As I’m doing a bit more traveling these days, and am on a book committee, I think having an e-reader would make it easier to read on the go. No more packing a bunch of books for a trip!

Another reason I am looking for an e-reader is NetGalley. I’ve read a few books from them – mostly Advanced Reader Copies – on my computer. While this works OK, I would much rather use a more portable reading device. I love using NetGalley!

No comments: