Thursday, January 12, 2012

It was a dark and stormy night...(in other words, I MUST HAVE THIS!)

This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of my all-time favorite books: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. When I was a child I read this book over and over. Long ago I lost the tattered paperback copy that enjoyed so many times in my youth. I do have a paperback copy on one of my bookshelves at home – one that I purchased while a college student after seeing the series available from one book club or another.

On January 31 the 50th anniversary edition will be released. Here is the cover (as shown on the book’s facebook page). 


On the left - the book jacket. Once removed, the book's actual cover is the original cover art.  <3 Love it!  I know what I will be buying very soon!!

No comments: