Sunday, January 27, 2013

Legomania



What child doesn’t enjoy playing with Legos?  For that matter, what adult doesn’t fondly remember spending hours with the building blocks?  Perhaps that is just in my world, though. 

Nearly every month we have a Lego program – called Legomania – at one of our library’s locations.  Kids can come to the library and create a sculpture of their own design using the Legos provided.  We then put the creations on display throughout the Children’s area.  Program attendance varies, but it is always attended. 

I have a board I’ve created on Pinterest called Legomania.  While I have yet to use any of the ideas for the library’s program, I can’t help but pin all the fun things I’ve seen online!  One such thing is the picture below.  Found on Pinterest, the link took me to a flickr account. I copied and pasted the picture into MS Publisher so I could make a coloring sheet out of it.  The kids will love it. 




You can download the PDF of this figure here.  To view the file, you will need a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (get it free here). 




No comments: