Monday, November 04, 2013

Focus on Art

September brought the return of my Focus on Art program.  For the September session, we discussed collages.  After showing the two attendees some examples, we dug into the supplies and got to work.  I provided many different materials: markers, crayons, colored pencils, chalk pastels, oil pastels, watercolors, scrapbook paper, magazines, scissors, and glue. 
  


I made this. :)



In October, we concentrated on landscapes.  I showed samples of various types of landscapes before we started making our own.  I had decided to tie the October program in with the September one with our project: making landscapes out of magazines. The supplies were simple: scissors, magazines, glue.

I didn’t get any photos of the participants’ artwork this time, so you will just have to look at mine.


No comments: