Friday, January 03, 2014

Reading Resolutions - 2014 edition


Happy New Year!

As usual, the new year brings resolutions.  A couple of years ago I made the decision to focus mine on reading and libraryland.  For me, it is much more attainable and fulfilling than losing weight or saving money.  These goals are a lot more fun for me as well! 

I’m keeping the four basic resolutions from 2013, but modifying them for 2014. 

1. Participate in at least one 48-hour Reading ChallengeIf not done by June 30, 2014, organize my own.

2. Read more books from the below lists.

3. Set aside time each week to read the libraryland blogs, journals and other news sources. This really needs to be a part of my regular workweek.  Ever since Google’s blog reader bit the dust, I’ve fallen behind on reading blogs.  

4. Keep up with tracking books read!  I read over 775 books in 2013.  I’d like to read an even 1000 in 2014.  I have been using Goodreads for years, and plan to continue.

No comments: