Monday, January 19, 2015

Cold Weather Friends preschool storytime plan

Brrr!  I don't know about your area, but in my neck of the woods Old Man Winter has come!  It's been cold and snowy - and did I mention cold?

It's perfect weather for a Cold Weather Friends themed preschool storytime!

Look at these adorable penguins I made to use for this storytime!  I love having a Cricut (I have the original version).  I can make such fun things to use for work. These have magnets on the back.  A coworker used two of them for her toddler programs by clipping them in clothespins. For my five little penguins and their Mama I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge.



Since the large storytime board wasn't set up, and I didn't feel like dragging it out, I used the magnetic "lap board" I keep at my desk.  You might also know it as a metal cookie sheet. The kids loved the penguins!




To view the files, you will need a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (get it free here).

No comments: