Monday, April 27, 2015

2015 Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon, part 1



I did it!! I participated in the 2015 Dewey’s Read-A-Thon!  I got a bit of a late start, as I didn’t get up until 9 a.m. I ended a little early as well, going to bed around 7:35. 

During the day (and night) I updated my Instagram feed with my progress.  I also shared those photos to this blog’s Facebook page. 

What better way to blog about the experience than to share those photos?  Since there are so many of them, I am going to split them into multiple posts.


My pile of print books for Dewey's 24 hour Read-A-Thon. 

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon has started. I'm not ready to put on my glasses and read with my eyes, so I'm kicking off by laying in bed and reading with my ears

Talking a break from reading with my ears to start on my pile of print books. First up Ms. marvel: No Normal

Now that I've finished Ms. Marvel it's back to this audiobook while I do a few chores. Chances are I'll finally finish it today!

My companions during today's readathon. They would join in reading, but they'd rather nap.

Audiobook is finished. Next up is this Coretta Scott King author honor.




Back to audiobooks for a bit.

How about a readathon challenge? I hadn't meant to tell you this / Unleashed / I kill Giants.



No comments: