Wednesday, April 01, 2015

March 2015 Reads

How is it already April?  This year seems to be flying by.

I managed to read twenty books in March.  I'm currently ahead of my revised goal of 250 books this year.  Several books I read - including one that I started and finished last night - are fairly quick, mostly mindless reads.  Sometimes that just what the mind craves.

Here are the books I read in March.  As usual, the titles that are in bold print are ones that I rated with five starts on my Goodreads account.. This month there are only two titles.  Both are ones I read via audiobook.  


Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper       
Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
Once and Again by Lauren Dane
Peek-a-Zoo by Marie Torres Cimarusti
¡Marimba! Animales from A to Z by Pat Mora
Gregory, the Terrible Eater by Mitchell Sharmat
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The Scandalous Sisterhood of Pickwillow Place by Julie Berry
Angels of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
Demons of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
My Five Senses Big Book by Aliki
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
Saga, Volume 4 (Saga #19-24) by Brian K. Vaughan
I Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the Stacks by Gina Sheridan
A Snicker of Magic
by Natalie Lloyd
UnSouled (Unwind, #3)by Neal Shusterman
Witches of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase

No comments: