Saturday, June 06, 2015

Insta-SRP

Here's what I was up to the past month: Summer Reading prep.  SRP started on June 1, so it has been a very busy week.
Summer Reading started this week!

We put together 300 beaded superhero bracelet kits!
The samples of the beaded bracelets.

Bulletin Boards at one of the branch libraries.
We are asking the kids to tell us who is their favorite superhero.
The children's area desk at one of the branch libraries.
 I cut so many cityscapes with my Cricut that I ended up dreaming about cutting items for work! 

Adding a Summer Learning component to Summer Reading.
All ready for children's and teen registrations!
The adult display at one of the library branches.
This year's theme is great for my collection of superhero t-shirts!
Got Prizes?  We do!
The teen area at one of the branches
I "stole" this photo from Miss Brindi.
Upcycling old comic books to make bookmarks at a program.

Superhero Bingo! This is for an upcoming teen program.

No comments: