Monday, January 04, 2016

December 2015 Reads

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I wasn't able to read as much as I would have liked.  I did finish 17 books in December, for a final yearly toll of 373 books.
  Here's the list of the books I read in November.  As usual, the titles that are in bold are ones I have rated five stars on Goodreads.

Fire Me Up by Katie MacAlister
Bound by Grace by Amber Stockton
One Came Home by Amy Timberlake
Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina by Loree Lough     
Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow        
Dakota Born by Debbie Macomber  
Bluestone Homecoming by M. J. Fredrick    
Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman      
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
Almost a Bride by Patricia McLinn    
Share the Moon by Sharon Struth
Naughty Mabel by Nathan Lane
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
Queen of Diamonds by Barbara Metzger
A Fine Dessert: Four Centuries, Four Families, One Delicious Treat by Emily Jenkins
Uncover Me by Chelle Bliss
Her Heart's Desire by Ruth Ann Nordin

No comments: