Sunday, January 27, 2008

I need to update on my recent and current reads!

  • Guyaholic : a story of finding, flirting, forgetting ... and the boy who changes everything by Carolyn Mackler - a decent story. It is about V - niece of the main character of Vegan Virgin Valentine.
  • The lacemaker and the princess by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley - a historical fiction book about a young girl who befriends the Princess of France shortly before the French Revolution.
  • Gossamer by Lois Lowry (audiobook) - I liked this story, though wish it would have lasted a little longer. I'm surprised it is considered Teen, though.
  • Silent echoes by Carla Jablonski - I'm reading this now, and am about 1/3 through.
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green (audiobook) - I just started listening to this.
More later...it's time to go home!

No comments: