Tuesday, September 09, 2008

update

Not much to update on right now. I went to my book group last week, even though I didn’t finish any of the books. Left, as usual, with a long list of books to look for. We have three to read for next month:
  • The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
  • Sweethearts by Sarah Zarr
  • Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor

I started listening to Waiting for Normal, but wasn’t keen on the narrator. So, sent that back. I’ll try the print version instead.

Someone recommended The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trent Lee Stewart. I got the book on CD….and, again, am not keen on the narrator. So, I’ll get the print version of that book as well.


I’m reading Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors. I’m not far into the book, but like the story so far.

Fall programming begins next week, so I’ll post more programming info soon. Not much to post about this weeks program. I’m showing The Great Muppet Caper on Wednesday night, so it’s a usual movie program.

No comments: