Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm on fire!



I finished it! Yay! All 47 discs of The Firey Cross by Diana Gabaldon have been listened to, and the set has been returned to the library.

While I enjoyed this continuation of Jamie and Clare’s story, there were times that I found it a bit tedious. Don’t get me wrong. I still love the characters and the plot. It just felt that some scenes were drawn out, and the flow wasn’t as flawless as the previous books.

That being said, I am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series. I put it on hold, and hope it will arrive early next week. Until then, I am listening to another audiobook narrated by the very talented Davina Porter - Alice's Adventures In Wonder Land by Lewis Carroll.

In other fun news, in about 30 minutes my husband and me are going to see the latest Harry Potter movie. I can’t wait!

No comments: