Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've got a fever...

It’s been a few weeks since I last posted. As I noted previously, I was out of state for my sister’s wedding. While I was away, I finished reading several books. The one I finished most recently is:

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
This was a surprise when I returned to work. While I knew that the book was coming out soon, I didn’t expect to have it waiting on my desk! Wow! What a read! I’ve decided that while I wait for the next – and final – book in this series to be published, I need to reread the books in both the Highlander and the Fever series.

At the end of the previous book, Mac had ventured out on October 31 - and ended up running in to the LM and his Dark Fae Princes. She's now Pri-ya - something that no human has been known to recover from. She's also been captured by the LM. Out of her mind with sexual desire, Mac is unable to escape without the help of others. Thankfully, the superfast, superpowerful Dani is the help Mac needs.

The book takes us over several months as Mac and company try to restore the massive disorder the world has suffered since October 31.

I think Moning's writing keeps getting better and better with each book - amazing since her previous published works are all excellent.

I've a few more to share, but I still need to type up those reviews. Perhaps by the end of the week I can have that finished.

No comments: