Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Books as far as the eye can see

I have four books that I've finished reading recently that I still need to post about. Two of them I swear I already typed up the reviews. Hrm. Must check the laptop. I might have saved the reviews to the laptop instead of my thumb drive.

These are the four books:
  • In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth (ARC copy, but was published as of today)
  • The London Eye mystery by Siobhan Dowd
  • Charles and Emma: the Darwins' leap of faith by Deborah Heiligman.
  • The last Olympian (book 5 of the Percy Jackson series) by Rick Riordan

I'm still listening to An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. No surprise there, as it is only 40 discs! I'm reading Marcello in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork and Troll's eye view : a book of villainous tales edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling.

More excitedly, I received an ARC of Karen Cushman's newest book: Alchemy and Meggy Swann. I must read a few of the books I have checked out first, though, since that pile is getting very high.

So many books...so little time. Le sigh.

No comments: