Thursday, December 09, 2010

Danielle Steel - No Greater Love

This review is by guest reviewer/blogger Sharon.

Danielle Steel - No Greater Love


This book is about a young woman who loses those dear to her and how she copes and survives afterwards. It spans her life for the next 15 years, but there is more focus the on the first years after the tragedy, than as we get further out. It shows us that even though our life doesn't turn out how we plan, it is up to us to make it good or bad.

This book is well written. As these events happen you truly feel that you are there and experiencing them yourself. This was a second read for me but I still experienced the moods as if it was the first and I was there.

When I think of Danielle Steel, I think romance, but this is not a romance in the typical sense. If you want a book where bodies are writhing in ecstasy, this is not the book foe you

No comments: