Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crazy in Love

This review is by guest reviewer/blogger Sharon.

Crazy in Love – Luanne Rice

This is a story of a woman who lives in a cove where her entire family lives – her mom, grandma and sister and while they are in different homes, it is like they live in one due to their togetherness. She also has issues with her husband and being able to trust him, as he flies off to New York to work as a lawyer and due to late nights, she gets suspicious of his activities. She is also starting her research in human behaviour, specifically family tragedies.

Overall, I did not enjoy this book. I did force myself through it but I am not sure why. It is a general fiction and I am just finding that this is not my favourite genre. But for someone who enjoys a family story and how people interact, this may be a good option.

No comments: