Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

The past week and a half I have been dealing with a head cold. It’s an occupational hazard that comes with any position that works with the public and/or with children. Scratchy throat. Itchy ears. Stuffy. Sniffling. Sneezing. Perhaps even a few other Snow White’s dwarf friends as well. I was fairly miserable. I even took a day and a half off of work.

All of this means I didn’t read nearly as much last week as I had wanted. It also means I didn’t blog much at all, which, coupled with the books I have finished but not yet reviewed, means I feel rather behind yet again. We won’t even begin to talk about how many unread posts there are in my blog reader feed. *sigh*

More posts to come soon. I’ve at least 5 books to review…and perhaps some comments on the recent fun found on Bitch Media’s Top 100 YA books for the Feminist reader list.

1 comment:

wonderlandchick said...

I look forward to your thoughts on Bitch Media's list.