Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Hello? Is this thing on?

The past few weeks have been filled with traveling and, therefore, limited computer access.  Hopefully I will be posting a bit more now that the travels have settled down a bit.

The biggest trip?  I attended ALA Annual in New Orleans.  My mom, sister G and her husband K all went as well, so I added a couple extra days to that trip.  I had a great time - though I could have done without the heat, humidity and the stinkiness. 

I went to the YALSA YA Author Coffee Klatch and met the following authors:
  • Donna Jo Napoli
  • Medeia Sharif
  • Paul Volponi
  • Cynthea Liu
  • Jay Asher
  • Caroyn Mackler
  • Sarah Dessen
  • Maureen Johnson
  • Leila Sales
One great photo from that event...Maureen Johnson wearing the Burger King Twilight themed crown someone gave her: 

No comments: