Friday, May 10, 2013

Lizzie Bennet has a lot to talk about

While I have never read the original Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, I have read the zombie version and seen the fantastic BBC production (staring the drool-worthy Colin Firth as Darcy). I think it is safe to say I am a fan of most things Pride and Prejudice.

I don't watch a lot of TV.  I record the shows I like or watching them online, but even then I can easily go a week or few without really watching them.  There have been a few webcasts that I have enjoyed, such as The Guild. Lately I've been watching a episodes of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. Love it!  Also love the "spin-off", The Lydia BennetThere are only 100 episodes the LBD, and I am about a third through. One nice thing about watching after the series is complete, I don't have to wait for a new episode to be aired!

What is The The Lizzie Bennet Diaries A pseudo-vlog starring Lizzie Bennet, set in modern times.  It is Pride and Prejudice reworked for today's world.  It is also full of awesome.  

No comments: