Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Books for Mother’s Day

It’s nearly Mother’s Day!  Here are twenty picture books featuring moms.


  • Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
  • Bedtime for Mommy by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
  • A Chair for My Mother by Vera B. Williams
  • I Love My Mommy by Giles Andreae
  • In Our Mothers' House by Patricia Polacco
  • Is Your Mama A Llama? by Deborah Guarino
  • The Kiss Box by Bonnie Verburg
  • Mommy Hugs by Anne Gutman and Georg Hallensleben
  • Mommy Hugs by Karen Katz
  • Mommy Mine by Tim Warnes
  • Mommy, Carry Me Please! by Jane Cabrea
  • Mommy, Mama, and Me by Lesléa Newman
  • A Mother for Choco by Keiko Kasza
  • Mother, Mother, I Want Another by Maria Polushkin Robbins
  • My Mommy Hung the Moon: A Love Story by Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell
  • My Monster Mama Loves Me So by Laura Leuck
  • 31 Uses for a Mom by Harriet Ziefert
  • Where's My Mommy? by Jo Brown
  • Where's My Mommy? by Carol Roth
  • While Mama had a Quick Little Chat by Amy Reichert

No comments: