Wednesday, April 29, 2015

2015 24-Hour Dewey's Read-A-Thon, part 3

Here are the final updates from my read-a-thon day.


Next up in my dewey readathon reading: Coretta Scott King author honor From the Notebooks of Melanin Sun by Jacqueline Woodson.

I'm still at it! I just finished Fairest, so I decided to start on Dragonfly in Amber. This is the third time I've listened to this series.

In hour 22 of dewey read-a-thon I'm still reading with my ears while curled up in the sunroom. 
So close to the end! I'm still reading with my ears as the new day dawns. My eyes are much too tired!

The end is near! Here are my answers for part one of the dewey readathon Event Meme.
1) the past few hours! I'm ready to sleep.
2) Of the titles I read over the past 24 hours - Ms. Marvel, The Thirteenth Tale, and Fairest.
3) Nope!
4) I enjoyed the mini-challenges.
5) I read all or part of ten titles!
6) coming soon.
7) Ms. Marvel
8) The Lies of Locke Lamora.
9) n/a
10) Very! If not as a reader, than as a cheerleader.

Birds are singing. Sun is shining. I've been reading for most of the past 24 hours. It's nearly over, but I can't wait. My bed is calling me.


My booklist for the dewey read-a-thon. Ten titles read; eight finished during the event.

My stats for
dewey read-a-thon. all or part of 10 books, four of which were audiobooks. By my best estimate, I spent around 20 hours reading or reading with my ears

No comments: