Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Twilight



This book gets better, right? I'm about halfway through it now, and, honestly, I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Edward is bi-polar. Bella needs hit with a cluestick. It isn't love...it's obession - at least from what I've heard so far. And the story is boring to me. *yawn* Edward ignores Bella. Bella gets pissed at Edward. Edward acts nicer to Bella. Edward is crypic with his answers to Bella's questions. Bella gets pissed at Edward. Bella moans about the weather/town/life in general. Repeat in various orders. *yawn*

It isn't the vampire thing. I like vampire stories.

I suppose I should hold on to hope that as the book continues on, I will really start to enjoy it. I'm tempted to start another audiobook, though, and to send this one back to the shelves.

No comments: