Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The post you are viewing is not a real post.

I need to write a real post. You know...more than what this one is.

Why? Because I finished reading The Golden Fleece, and the heroes who lived before Achilles by Padraic Colum (a Newbery honor from I think the 1920s). I think that was on Friday. Then, on Sunday, the hubby and I went to the movies. We saw Clash of the Titans. Then we came home and watched the original Clash of the Titans (thanks to Netflix and the ability to stream video through the Wii). I need to gather my thoughts and post about all of that.

But not right now.

Why?

Because it's 1:50 a.m. and I should be asleep. Not attempting to write coherent blog posts reviewing books and movies.

So, goodnight. I'll pretend to be more coherent during daylight hours.

No comments: