Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There and back again

The time has come. In a few hours I will board a train and head towards home. While I've enjoyed my stay in DC, I am looking forward to being home once more.

I've been a productive reader this trip. I finished reading Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson while on the train to DC. Once here I picked up two books in the stacks that I've read completely. Other by Karen Kincy and I am J by Cris Beam. Now I am reading Ninth Ward by Jewell Parker Rhodes. I'm sure I will finish it tonight. If so, and if I feel up to reading more, I have a tawdry highlander bodice ripper I can read. There are other books in my bag, but they are packed beneath layers of clothes and other things.

Since we bought our iPhones in April I have often remarked that I love my phone. This trip has deepened that love. There is no way I could have even attempted to blog on my own phone, but now I've posted a few posts using the iPhone. It seems there is little that the phone can't do!

No comments: