Tuesday, June 03, 2014

April Reads

April was a slow month for reading.  I only completed 52 books.  A few of them I rated 5 stars on Goodreads.  They are listed in bold.  

My Monster Mama Loves Me So by Laura Leuck
Harriet, You'll Drive Me Wild! by Mem Fox
I Love You Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
Max and the Dumb Flower Picture by Martha Alexander
What Moms Can't Do by Douglas Wood
Where's My Mommy? by Jo Brown
Owl Babies by Martin Waddell
I Love My Mommy by Sebastien Braun
Where Is My Mommy? by Julie Downing
Please Pick Me Up, Mama! by Robin Luebs
Mama's Little Bears by Nancy Tafuri
I Love My Mommy Because... by Laurel Porter-Gaylord
Penguin in Love by Salina Yoon
Hello, My Name Is Ruby by Philip C. Stead
The Highest Number in the World by Roy MacGregor
Slam!: A Tale of Consequences by Adam Stower
In My Meadow by Sara Gillingham
Millie Waits for the Mail by Alexander Steffensmeier
Millie in the Snow by Alexander Steffensmeier
Lily Learns about Wants and Needs by Lisa Bullard
Have You Heard the Nesting Bird? by Rita Gray
Flip Flap Farm by Axel Scheffler
When a Dad Says "I Love You" by Douglas Wood
When Miles Got Mad by Samantha Kurtzman-Counter
Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design by Chip Kidd
Jane, the Fox and Me by Fanny Britt
The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal      
Who Goes There? by Karma Wilson
Time for Bed, Fred! by Yasmeen Ismail
Soo's Boo-Boos by Tilda Balsley
Bunny Isabel's Easter Egg Hunt by Max Haynes
The Bunny Ball by David Steinberg
Little White Rabbit by Kevin Henkes
The Easter Bunny's Assistant by Jan Thomas
When Royals Wore Ruffles: A Funny and Fashionable Alphabet! by Chesley McLaren
Little Mouse by Alison Murray
Say Hello like This by Mary Murphy
Eggs 1, 2, 3: Who Will the Babies Be? by Janet Halfmann
Yoo-Hoo, Ladybug! by Mem Fox
I See a Ladybug by Alex Appleby
Millie and the Big Rescue by Alexander Steffensmeier
Her Reluctant Groom by Rose Gordon
Because I Stubbed My Toe by Shawn Byous
The Pigeon Needs a Bath! by Mo Willems
Whose Nest? by Lynette Evans     
Annie Mouse Meets Her Guardian Angel by Anne M. Slanina
I Spy Pets by Edward Gibbs 
Herve Tullet: The Big Book of Art by Hervé Tullet 
Moo! by David LaRochelle
Underwater Dogs: Kids Edition by Seth Casteel
Magic Opposites by Patrick George
Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett

No comments: