Tuesday, April 28, 2015

2015 24-Hour Dewey's Read-A-Thon, part 2

Here are some more of my updates from this past Saturday's read-a-thon.  I had so much fun  partaking in this event!

Keeping the reading going even while driving with this audiobook.
When one is participating in a lengthy, mentally stimulating (albeit entertaining) task, it's important to remember to eat. Of course, the reading continues thanks to Overdrive and the Kindle app in my mini-iPad. Reading Tart by Lauren Dane. 

I'm halfway through the read-a-thon! 1. I'm currently listening to Fairest. 2. I've finished three books and have read or listened to six total. 3. Finishing Fairest, though I'm going to take a break to read something else for a bit. 4. Not really. I planned ahead! 5. How difficult it is to decide what to read next!
Talking a break from Fairest to read a graphic novel or two. First up Batman: Hush, volume 1
Chances are I will finish Fairest tonight. (I did)
Taking a break from reading with my ears to read this graphic novel
Listening to more of Fairest while I contemplate my next read I've a few titles on my iPad, as well as a pile of print titles.
Six Word Story Read-a-Thon challenge.

No comments: