Wednesday, March 02, 2016

February 2016 reads

February might be a short month, but I still managed to get a lot of reading accomplished!  I finished 32 books - mostly teen and adult.  

I started listening to books for my committee in February, but haven't completed any yet. I can't share the titles I read for the committee, so those will not be reflected in my monthly total. 


As always, titles in bold have been rated five stars on my Goodreads account.

Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
Lumberjanes, Vol. 2: Friendship to the Max by Noelle Stevenson
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
Consider the Fork: A History of How We Cook and Eat by Bee Wilson
Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson
Princeless Book 1: Save Yourself by Jeremy Whitley      
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton      
Worm Loves Worm by J.J. Austrian
Nuts by Alice Clayton   
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last Days by G. Willow Wilson
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Playing With Fire by Katie MacAlister
Bug in a Vacuum by Mélanie Watt
I Really Like Slop! by Mo Willems
Happy Birthday, Cupcake! by Terry Border
Grumbles from the Forest: Fairy-Tale Voices with a Twist by Jane Yolen  
Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam War by Steve Sheinkin
Holy Smokes by Katie MacAlister          
I Lived on Butterfly Hill by Marjorie Agosín         
The Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett
Drum Dream Girl: How One Girl's Courage Changed Music by Margarita Engle
The Old Brown Suitcase: A Teenager's Story of War and Peace by Lillian Boraks-Nemetz 
Oedipus the King by Sophocles
The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
How Mirka Caught a Fish by Barry Deutsch        
X by Ilyasah Shabazz and Kekla Magoon
Lady Alexandra's Excellent Adventure: A Summersby Tale by Sophie Barnes
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein        
My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier and Christopher Collier

No comments: