Saturday, March 14, 2015

February 2015 Reads

So far this month I have been slacking with my reading!  In my defense, I had company for 10 days, and didn't spend nearly as much time reading or listening to audiobooks as I normally do.

February was an OK month for reading.  I managed to finish 26 titles, including a few award winners/honors.  As usual, if the title is in bold that means I rated it five stars on my Goodreads account.

Here are the titles I read in February:


Firebird by Misty Copeland
Josephine: The Dazzling Life of Josephine Baker by Patricia Hruby Powell
At Last by Barbara Bretton
Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
The Spanish Doctor's Love-Child by Kate Hardy
Separate Is Never Equal: Sylvia Mendez and Her Family's Fight for Desegregation by Duncan Tonatiuh
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Click, Clack, Peep! by Doreen Cronin
Neighborhood Sharks: Hunting with the Great Whites of California's Farallon Islands by Katherine Roy
The Noisy Paint Box: The Colors and Sounds of Kandinsky's Abstract Art by Barb Rosenstock
Nana in the City by Lauren Castillo
This Day in June by Gayle E. Pitman
Green Is a Chile Pepper: A Book of Colors by Roseanne Thong
Viva Frida by Yuyi Morales
Little Melba and Her Big Trombone by Katheryn Russell-Brown
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
Sweet Hearts by Jan Carr
A Kiss Like This by Mary Murphy
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
Gabi, a Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero
Dancing Feet! by Lindsey Craig
A Wonderful Year by Nick Bruel
Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page by Cynthia Rylant
Laughing at My Nightmare by Shane Burcaw    
Saga, Volume 3 Brian K. Vaughan

No comments: