Thursday, March 19, 2015

I < 3 You Preschool Storytime Plan

Because another staff member and I take turns with presenting preschool storytime at her branch, I don't always get to do the Valentine's Day theme. This year I did.  What fun!
Click the link for the I < 3 Valentine's Day theme.
To view the files, you will need a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (get it free here).

As I've mentioned recently, I have a Cricut Explore cutting machine.  I love using it for a variety of crafts - including for materials to use at work.  For the Valentine's Day preschool storytime craft I made bees and hearts on my Circut. I assembled the bees before the program, as we can have as many as 24 children - many younger three-year-olds.  I also wrote "mine." on all of the hearts.  Everyone enjoyed this easy and adorable craft.



No comments: